Instruction for the prospective student
This guide provides information on the following:
Completing the application form
Materials you will need to supply to support your application, including academic references
To be eligible as a domestic student, you must be one of the following:
- an Australian citizen
- a holder of an Australian permanent residents visa
- a holder of a Temporary resident’s visa subjective to study arrangements allowed by the department of immigration, for further information on visas and rights of study, please visit www.immi.gov.au
Preparing your application
To prepare your application, you need to have:
- Proof that you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course
- Certified copies for your academic transcripts
- Evidence of Australian residency
How to Apply
5 easy steps to apply
STEP 1: Search for your course by- keyword, career or location, check all the course information, duration, delivery arrangements, assessment methods, support services and where you need more information, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300600888
STEP 2: Know your requirements
- Please read the attached handbooks to familiarize yourself with AUSCHS policies, procedures and operations. If you need more information, feel free to contact us.
- In the case of Smart and Skilled Funding, please refer to the Smart and Skilled pre-enrolment information pack in addition to the student handbook.
STEP 3: Read the Pre-enrolment information handbook, Student Handbook and (if applicable) Smart and Skilled Information Pack.
STEP 4: Complete the Pre- Enrolment questionnaire listed below or call us on 1300600888 to have the pre-enrolment interview. Complete the LLN Skills Assessment.
STEP 5: Download the Enrolment form, complete it and upload it with the LLN Skills Assessment and apply. Once applied, we will review your application for enrolment and advice you once your enrolment is accepted.